Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

How to trash a journal

I've been told that people are sometimes frightened to use my journals and notebooks because they are pretty. So I thought I'd write this, very short, post to reassure people that my journals are functional, I make them to be used. There is nothing  I like better than to see one of my journals totally trashed, filled with another person's notes and doodles. So here are a few photos of what I do to them .... trashed, but full of treasures.




2 comments:

  1. What a great set of pictures, and I love that you use your own notebooks :-) I'm shockingly bad at using notebooks and journals - the nicer they are and the more I love them, the less likely I am to write or draw or do anything with them than look at them every once in a while...so thanks for the inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome ... now go trash some journals :)

    ReplyDelete